Saturday, August 16, 2014

I {heart} You

I've been wanting to use this paper for a while, finally happy I put it to use!

This layout is for Die Cuttin Divas: Challenge #178: Favorite Color Combination.  This is my little bug, when this photo was taken she was less than a year old...today she's a proud Ms. Independent three-year old.  So crazy how time flies.  She loves pink, so I chose colors like pink for our color combination.

Cricut Recipe:
Cloud - Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge
Big Hearts - Baby Steps Cricut Cartridge
Abby - Sesame Street Elmo & Friends Holiday
"I {heart} You" - Sesame Street Elmo & Friends Holiday Cricut Cartridge
Hearts Border - Ribbons & Rosettes Cricut Cartridge




Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Gerda said...

What a awesome layout!!! I love it!!!
Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com