Monday, October 25, 2010

Baby Shower Favors



This I made a while back, just been forgetting to post it. My family made me a baby shower and I offered to help my mom make favors. I know, I know, I'm not supposed to do anything...but...I'm a crafter! That would drive me insane! I love creating and party-planning! I love to coordinate everything! I get one *small-kine obsession. ;P It's wasn't that bad, I only made 12 of them, plus too...I had one of my friends help me out! Thanks Steph! We gotta do your scrapbook pages soon! :D

The products I used were:
Cricut Cartridge: Create a Critter
Spellbinders: Scalloped Oval Large and Classic Oval Small
Yellow Ribbon
The stripped paper can be found at Island Scrapbooking
And the light green paper is from Ben Franks


I've been working on tons of things...just been lazy to post them. LOL. Enjoy the rest of your week! Thanks again for visiting!

No comments: