Sunday, August 2, 2009

Notepads for my accounting executives!

Hey everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! I sure am! I've been playing here and there, I'm so excited because, not only did I make these notepads for my accounting club executives, I've also made a card, and a binder cover, cover (does that make sense...? If not, don't worry, I just show you a picture.) I went for something simple.

Products I used:
American Crafts "Spring & Summer" 12x12 cardstock, Red 12x12 Cardstock (sorry, forgot the name of the red), the light blue cardstock is from Bazzill, Mirri Silver Cardstock, InStyle Stamp "Standing Fairy", Copics, Silver Stickles, American Crafts "Summer 2009" Ribbon. The word "notes" was cut using the Cricut Design Studio using Sesame Street Font Cartridge.

Sorry to cut it short, hunny and his brother are going to Wal-mart...heeheehee I'm wanna go! I'll post again! Enjoy your night!

No comments: