Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Good Times

Wondering when my Jackie girl is going to be coming back to Hawaii for vacation...I pulled up an old picture and scrap'd it!

Materials Used:
Bazzill Hillary Cardstock
Brown Cardstock
Purple Cardstock
Island Paperie - Lauhala Designer Pages
Lettering: Cricut Cartridge - Calligraphy Collection
Branch: is from Cricut Cartridge - Calligraphy Collection. It's actually two floral designs, that I connected. Additionally, one of the designs is flipped.
Grapes: is from Cricut Cartridge - Plantin SchoolBook, I made 26 circles at 1" and 3/4"

Still looks like something is missing but, hey...I'm crafting and enjoying it before this next semester starts! :( It's gonna be an interesting semester with me being pregnant and taking two 300 level class and two 400 level classes, still the president of the Accounting Club and still trying to be active in the fraternity. I'm sure I'll have fun but it will be filled with challenges!

Happy crafting guys! I'll be posting again. :D

No comments: