Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Our 1st Ultrasound


For some reason, I created this page after I created my 2nd ultrasound page. Michele had this paper that I just HAD TO HAVE! OMG, it's SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

Here are the materials I used:
Lions: Cricut Cardridge - Create a Critter (20-00099)
Trees: Sizzix Bigz Die - Tree (655730) *Thank you Michele for letting me borrow)
Grass: Martha Stewarts Grass Punch
Cardstock (again, sorry don't know exact names): Bazzill -Hillary (lookie! I remembered one!), bright orange, light orange, and brown
Designer Cardstock: Sorry, I don't know...Michele knows though! :P It's a super cute lion paper, she just got it in!

Minor details:
Grass: Ran Copic color BG96 - Bush, along the edge of the grass punch
Tree: Had to extend the tree trunk. I just cut 1/4" strips of brown and added it on.

Other than that, baby is treating me well, thankfully! No morning sickness, I can eat anything I want...baby really enjoys Li hi mui and strawberry ice shave from Kawates, white pineappple, grilled cheese sandwiches, and cappuchino blasts from Baskin Robins. Yum! It's making me hungry again. :9

Anyway, enjoy guys! Happy Crafting!

No comments: