Tuesday, July 27, 2010

SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE!

...And I'm enjoying every minute of it! Just found out that I got an A for my business writing class AND I got another A in my career development class! YEY! Already called my hubbie and my mom and told them the great news!

So this past weekend, I was scrapbook happy! I'm posting our second ultrasound because my girls hasn't seen my latest creation.

Materials used:
Cow: Sizzix Original Die - Cow #2 (655341)
Pig: Sizzix Original Die - Pig #2 (655357)
Sheep: Sizzix Original Die - Sheep #2 (655359)
Fence: Cricut Cartridge Paper Doll Dress Up (29-0412)
Barn - I made it myself
Cardstock Colors (Sorry, don't know exact names): brown, red, white, and gray
Designer Cardstock: October Afternoon - Farm Fresh: Farmyard (PP-075)
Doodlebug's Crush Velvet (for all farm animals)
Rafia

If you haven't known, my hubbie and I are blessed with our first child. I'm due on December 25th. We are so excited and each week that passes by our family is getting more and more excited. It's so touching and loving to see my parents and my hubbie's parents to get so excited over their first grandchild. It's a true blessing!

No comments: