Friday, April 22, 2011

Boys Day

Do you know how IMPOSSIBLE it is to find a Boy's Day Scrapbooking Layout?!? OMG, I was searching for weeks just to find an idea. I was searching everything, boy's day, children's day, asian, japanese, chinese, koi, carp (sometimes accidentally searched crap LOL), kimono...you name it, I tried to google it. On top of that...I had to go ahead and make my life more annoying by adding my mizuhiki. Grr to myself! LOL. But, in the end I was finally satisfied with this.


Details:
The mizuhiki knot is called "kame musubi" meaning turtle knot. In Japan, the turtle symbolizes a long life.
Kikyou Punch - Size: Very small
"Boys Day" - Street Sign Cricut Cartridge. Welded together with Cricut Design Studio
"2011" - Street Sign Cricut Cartridge. Welded together with Cricut Design Studio
RSP Asian Coin Stamp
Queen's Gold Embossing Powder
Washi Paper
Bazzill Cardstock: Navy, Lava, and I don't know the name of the light blue

Hope this helps anyone who's looking for a boy's day idea or a mizuhiki idea or just enlighten you in anyway. :) Have a great day and thanks for looking! :D

No comments: