Monday, April 11, 2011

Hoppy Easter


I've made this page for the baby-sitter kids. They usually exchange $5 gifts for holidays and about $10-$15 for kids birthdays. I thought to myself, why buy candy or other things that most parent will eat or throw away, why don't I just make them a page where they can preserve their memory. :) It's been fun making all these pages! I'm using my Cricut more than ever! And LOVING EVERY MOMENT!

Here's the details:
Bunny from Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge - 7"
Large Eggs (pink, yellow and blue) from Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge - 6 1/2"
Small Egg (purple) from Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge - 5 1/2"
"Hoppy Easter" from Sesame Street Font Cricut Cartridge - 1 1/2"
"2011" from Sesame Street Font Cricut Cartrdige - 3/4"
Grass from Paperdoll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge - 1 3/4"

Thanks for checking me out again! Have a wonderful day!

No comments: