Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Santa's Workshop

I've made this layout for this past Christmas pictures.  My daughter and our neighbor's son go to the same baby-sitter and naturally, always play together.  Occasionally, we'll have dinner together and sometimes a few drinks too. =)  I really love my neighbors because me and the mom get along great!  Especially when it comes to taking pictures of our kids....hence, these pictures.

I know I designed this layout with the help of a sketch from online.  I thought I had pinned it to my Pinterest, but I didn't. =S I have been searching for the sketch but it just doesn't want to be found.  Sorry guys.

Here's the goodie details of the layout

Recipe for page, above:
Paper: I found all of the designer cardstock at Ben Franklin's 50% red tag sale!  Whoo hoo!  But here's the finer detail:
Christmas Trees: Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge
  • Tree Sizes: 8 3/4", 5 3/4", and 4 1/2"
  • Paper that I used for the trees:  all came from my "scrap" box.  Off the top of my head, the darkest green: Bazzill Green, medium green: Bazzill Parakeet, and I don't know what the lightest green is.  I do know it's a Bazzill "Smoothie" Cardstock style.  For the trunks: the darkest brown: Bitter Chocolate, the light brown, I don't know.
Title: "Santa's Workshop" came from Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge as well.  I don't remember the size that I used.
Photo Sizes: Two 4" x 4"

Recipe for page 2:
Paper: same as above
Christmas Trees: Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge
  • Tree Sizes: 7 3/4" and 3 1/4"
  • Paper that I used for the trees:  all came from my "scrap" box.  Off the top of my head, the darkest green: Bazzill Green, and I don't know what the lightest green is.  I do know it's a Bazzill "Smoothie" Cardstock style.  For the trunks: the darkest brown: Bitter Chocolate, the light brown, I don't know.

Photo Sizes: Six 3.5" x 3.5" photos

No comments: