Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Love Story

Here is my entry for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #121 - Wedding Bliss.  I keep on thinking that this layout is too simple or something is missing from it but nothing is coming to my mind, so I'm just letting it be. 

These are very old pictures, we got married in 2005! It's crazy, in 3 more years we'll be having our 10 year anniversary. =,) Ok, so you know the saying "a picture has a thousand words" well it's true for our wedding.  For instance, our wedding rings, my husband didn't want anything special but to find that ring took forever to find.  We finally found it at Sears for a $100.  My ring is quite the opposite.  I found it in two-shakes-and-a-Jimmy and we paid $1.99 for the ring and $2.00 shipping.  We didn't have the finances to purchase a real diamond ring but it didn't matter to me, what did matter to me was being with him for the rest of my life.

Photo Sizes
One 5" x 7" (photo mat 5 1/4" x 7 1/4")
Three 4" x 6" (photo mat 4 1/4" x 6 1/4")
One 4" x 4" (photo mat 4 1/4" x 4 1/4")

Materials Used
Cardstock
Bazzill  Lace (background)
Bazzill Ebony (title)
Bazzil Mauve Ice (light pink)
Bazzill Chablis (medium pink)
Mirror Silver Cardstock (photo mats)

Cartridges
Stone Script (font size: 2, letter spacing: -6)
Cricut Craft Room Basics (hearts, cut at 1" and 2")

Thank you for stopping by!  Hope you enjoyed my layout.  Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Karr said...

Very Beautiful layout! We also got married in 2005 and honeymooned in HI. Loved IT! Again a very beautiful layout!

The EmBellished Card - Belinda said...

Lovely LO. With pictures that beautiful you didn't need a lot of foo-foo to mess it up. I love tge simplicity as it creates a beautiful backdrop for your amazing pics. Thanks for sharing with us @ FCCB.
Blessings,
Belinda

scrapqueen141 said...

What a sweet layout! Thank you for joining us this week at FCCB!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/