Friday, July 27, 2012

Beach Day - Die Cuttin Diva's Challenge #75

As soon as I saw Die Cuttin Diva's Challenge #75 - Summer Fun, I knew what I wanted to do but I didn't know the layout.  So I did what any other scraper would do, go down to their favorite scrapbooking store and take over their floor! =)  These cuts are made from Island Scrapbooking.  They are locally made, here in our little town of Hilo, Hawaii and they are exclusive to the store.  The owner of the store, is my best friend/sister at heart.  If you are interested in getting these cuts (they are available for sale), please feel free to contact Island Scrapbooking.  She knows I made this layout, she helped me too, so just mention the "beach day layout" and she'll know what you are talking about.

Here is some close up of her cuts:
Medium Hibiscus - 6 count, comes in these 3 colors, 2 of each color
6" Monstera Border - pack of 3
Fern Punch Art - comes in 2 shades of green, IDK how many of each
"Beach Day" is made with Cricut NOT Island Scrapbooking

I am so blessed to have Michele in my life.  <3  Thanks Michele for all your help!  Love you!

Photo Sizes
One 5" x 7" (photo mat 5 1/8" x 7 1/8")
Four 4" x 6" (photo mats: one, 4 1/8" x 6 1/8" and one 6 1/8" x 12" {used 3 photos on this mat})

Journal Mat
One 3" x 4"

Materials Used
Cardstock
Island Paperie - Lauhala Mat (background)
Bazzill Bitter Chocolate (dark brown mat)
Bazzill Parakeet (green mat)
Bazzill French Vanilla (title and journaling square)
Bazzill Ebony (photo mats)

Cartridge
Sesame Street Font (title, cut at 1.2, letter spacing at -4)

Island Scrapbooking Cuts
6" Monstera Border Cuts
Medium Sized Hibiscus Cuts
Fern Punch Art

Thank you for stopping by!  Hope you enjoyed my layout.

1 comment:

Gerda said...

Beautiful layout. Great colors and the flowers are beautiful!!!!!Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com