Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July



Well, it surely been a while since I posted.  I've been so caught up with school, my husband, and our daughter that time just flew by.  And if you're a parent, you understand how crazy the first 12 months are.  LOL.  Our daughter is 18 months now and my husband and I are enjoying our new lives.  Hopefully now that I finally found some time, I'll be able to post more.  Some might not have much information, just mainly pictures, others will have an entire novel attached to it, I apologize now for that.  Reason for that is because I use the net to help gain inspiration and then go off and create my own layouts.  Especially when it comes to Cricut, you are a little limited at times.  Anyway!  Let's get to the good stuff.

What inspired me to craft again was SOUS Flag Die Cut Challenge.  Thanks guys!  These are my layouts from last year's 4th of July.  Both layouts are made with Cricut's Independence Day Cartridge.  I don't remember the sizes but I do know that the paper I used was Bazzill's Blue, Bazzill Cardinal, Bazzill French Vanilla, Bazzill's Black (sorry, I can't remember the actual name) and cheap white cardstock.

Happy 4th of July!  Hope to see you soon and hopefully, it won't be another year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Kelli!
I'm so glad that you shared this AWESOME
project with us! This is sooooo cool! And the photos
are the best, I love so much how many you were able
to include as well! Just perfect for this!
I also really enjoy the die cuts with the clean white background!
Don't forget to make sure you link the challenges though, just to make sure we know we're in the right spot!
But thanks soooo much for playing, hope you do so again!

Hugs, Leah

Tracey said...

Love your double page layout. I love the white background too..the cuts really stand out.

Thanks for joining us at SOUS:!