Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bunny Love - SOUS Die Cut Challenge - Hidden Tags

This layout was made for the SOUS Die Cut Challenge - Hidden Tags.  Do you see my hidden tag?  ^_^  This challenge was really fun!  I enjoyed it a lot!

Here's the material that I used for this project:
Cardstocks:
My Mind's Eye - Lime Twist - Fly a Kite "Genuine" Sky Paper
EchoPark Paper Co. - Springtime - Fresh Flowers
Yellow Patterned Paper: Didn't have any company listed
Purple Poka Dots: Doodlebug Design Inc. - Hello Spring - Chickadees
Off White Patterned Paper with Flowers and Swirls - Its one of my favorite papers and I only have scrap pieces of it left, so I don't know the company that made it.
Light Blue Cardstock: I know it's Bazzill but I don't know the exact color name

Die Cuts:
Scallop Circle - Cricut Elegant Edges - 11 3/4" (just as a heads up, the cut went over the cutting area so be prepared to do a little trimming)
Circle - Cricut Street Signs - 9 1/2"
Title, "Bunny Love" - Cricut Don Juan
Martha Stewart Daisy Fan Deep Edge Punch

Did you find my tag yet?  Here's a hint, one of my crafting buddy used the Daisy Fan Punch as her Christmas tags.  Here's my tag:

Have a great day everyone!  See you soon.

5 comments:

magicwanda said...

What a great layout and very creative on the tag...
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck on U Sketches.

Sandi Clarkson said...

Fabulous page .. cute cute photo .. and awesome hidden tab! Thanks for playing along with us at SOUS!

Anonymous said...

Kelli!
How soooo smart is that! OMG! I love that idea!
Gosh I'm going to have to squirrel that idea away
to use someday! Really wonderful!
I'm so so glad that you were able to share this with our team and glad to come by!
What a darling photo as well...love that baby!!!! =0)

Hugs, Leah

Tammy E. said...

What a totally cool hidden tag. And gorgeous layout. Love the title and the circle. Thanks for sharing it with us at SOUS.

Tracey said...

What an adorable layout. You sure hid those tags well, very creative!
Thanks 4 joining us at SOUS.