Sunday, June 7, 2009

Black and White Contest for The Greeting Farm



I made these two cards to enter in the Greeting Farm’s Contest/Challenge. You can only use black, white, and gray. NO OTHER COLORS! At first, I was having a difficult time; it actually took me a while to design a card in my head! I had fun though. I'm actually thinking about making one more card. One of the biggest challenges I had with this project was: I couldn't upload my pictures of my cards to the Greeting Farm's Gallery! Ugh...so I emailed the company and she said that they were having problems with the gallery so just email her the pictures. Just finished doing that and I thought it would be nice to update my blog. ;)

I'm so excited! This is actually my first contest that I'm entering! This past week has really been an eye opener for me; I'm doing a lot of things for the first time. Yey! =)

I wish the best of luck to anyone else who entered. Check out the Greeting Farm's blog (http://splendidstamping.blogspot.com/) for contest details. Deadline is Tuesday, June 9th! SO.....STOP READING AND GO AND MAKE A CARD! =P

No comments: