Monday, June 8, 2009

Blk & Wht Challenge Card #3

Sorry, my photo is kinda fuzzy...I tried to take a good picture, I promise! Guess I need to work on taking better pictures. Anyway, my husband really, really, really liked this layout but I was having a difficult time trying to put some kind of sentiment on it. So I turned it into an interactive card. It's not one of my best works but I put another card into the Greeting Card Challenge. Yey!

Products Used:
Ebony Cardstock, Silver Metallic Cardstock, Mirri Silver Cardstock, Glossy White Cardstock, Cuttlebug's Embossing Folder - Flora Screen, Fairy Eva, Copic Pens (C3, C5, and C7), Stickles - Silver, Big Kick or Big Shot, ruler, exacto knife, two nickles, and a pop-dot (see more info at bottom).

Helpful Hints!
For the wings, color it with Copic Color C-5 first, then apply the Sickles Silver to it.

Don't understand what the two nickles and the pop-dot is for...tell Michele at Island Scrapbooking to schedule another "Interactive Card Class, the one with the two nickles". IF there is enough requests, she'll ask me to do another class.(Sorry, this is only limited to folks on the Big Island)

No comments: