Monday, June 8, 2009

Blk & Wht Challenge Card #4


UGH! My brain is fried and my body is pooped! This is my last card I'll be submitting! I would first like to say Thank You to my girls at Island Scrapbooking! They had helped me out with this layout. You guys are the bestest and I couldn’t have done it without you. *hugs*

Products used:
Ebony Cardstock, Mirri Silver, Linen Cardstock, Dreamweaver Stencil - LJ 827, "Mahalo" stamp is from Mari and Me, HG Sing Stamp, Copic Pens (C1, C3, C5, and a pen), Versa Color - Black, and the Monestera's are a custom creation from Island Scrapbooking (Thank you Michele!).

Helpful Hints!
I tried using Memory Mists’ on the Dreamweaver Stencil but I didn't like it...sorry, I'm a picky person! I inked the stencil with Versa Color - Black, using a small brush to get into those tiny areas. Since the stencil didn't fit the card I was making I had to do this TWICE! Heehee, you can't see where one meets the other! Yey!

The other tip I can give you is: with a black pen, outline the ukulele (it helps to bring out the ukulele).

No comments: