Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My first and LAST!!!


My old boss (she is my favorite boss because she was the one who matured me when I was working for her) asked me to make the centerpieces for the head table for her son's wedding. Honored to do it, but I was scared at the same time. All she had given me was the candleholder and asked me if I would do my magic! I WAS SCARED! I was doing my FIRST centerpiece for the HEAD table! AAHHH!!! Nevertheless, that is how she taught me to be; she put me in positions where I have never thought I could do something but was somehow successful when I was done. I love her for that. I had a lot of help for Michele, Tracy, and Donna (the other girls down at Island Scrapbooking). I could not have done it without them! Thanks you guys, love you!

I used ALOT of products! From Glue Dots, to punches, to gemstones, to flower wire, tape, foam, to Memories Mists! I even bought fake flowers, pulled the flowers off, and put my flowers back on! After three full days of making four centerpieces and about a week of planning, I am finally relaxing and ready to play with my stamps!

No comments: