Saturday, July 18, 2009

HAPPY RAINY WEEKEND!

It was so MUGGY this morning! Eew! Nasty! Today was so gloomy, rain, rain, rain, and you know it, more rain! It finally stopped raining at my house (it's 11-ish). So can you guess what I did tonight AND today? Yup, I did LAUNDRY! Ha! Never guessed that one did you! LOL! I'm such a dork and I know it an love it. Hunnie washed the clothes and I put it away, then I straightened up my closet, vacumed my room, made some soy-beans (mmm....soy beans....mmmm....soy milk....[sorry, I'm hungry again]) and in between all this I made this for myself:

Isn't she pretty! It's a digi stamp from InStyle Stamps, her name is Mykai. I love asian themed things! So here's the 411:

I made my own template to fit a Jr. Legal Notepad (I bought the notepad from Office Max) and it uses a full 12x12 sheet. Cardstock that was used:Bazzill's Ebony, Bazzill's Cardinal (I think...) and the washi paper, has no name (of course! grr!) Copic colors that I used: E50, R30, E47, E79, BG01, and BG23. Oh! I almost forgot! and Atyou Spica (that's those glitter pens) Turquoise.

Well guys...enjoy your night.

No comments: