Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Supplies, Supplies Challenge by TGF

I love Flutter Anya! She is SO CUTE! But here's my card for this weeks challenge. The saying, "The Sky's the Limit" is actually from the new stamp set from TGF but Michele didn't get it in yet. So I copied the image into Paint, save it, re-opend with Window's Photo Gallery, and printed their image to a 4x6 size, and traced it on to the card. Silly I know, I just hope that people will think it's the actual stamp! =P All the other saying's DID NOT MATCH! I was going to use: Remember to Laugh, Laughter is Magic, or Bringing you a Smile, it just didn't work. Even my hubbie said that none of those sayings matched; he really like this one.

Here's the supplies I used to make this card:

Paper:
Light Yellow Cardstock from Bazzill (sorry, lost the package and I don't know the name)
Doodlebug's Sugarcoated Lily White (White) Cardstock
Doodlebug's Sugarcoated Buttercream (Light Yellow) Cardstock
Doodlebut's Sugarcoated Bumblebee (Yellow) Cardstock
White Cardstock

Stamps:
TGF Flutter Anya (inked with Memento Tuxedo Black)
Hero Arts - Cloud Stamp (inked with Cyan Versa Color)

Copic Colors:
Hair: E33, E35, and E37
Skin: YR000, YR20 and E21
Wings: Y02 and Y06
Outfit and Hearts: B05

Embellishments:
Stickles Glitter Glue - Yellow
Hero Arts Faceted Clear Gemstones
Small Star Punch

The glitter cloud (with stars) was cut with the Cricut, I believe it's the Paperdoll Collection. Within the stars are smaller stars, which were punched and glued on. I followed a pattern for the gemstones, i used "In Stitch'z" by Bazzill - flourishes templates. These templates are pretty cool too, you are supposed to actually poke holes in the paper and create a stiched design. Now I'm off to go and do homework. =( Until then, that's for checking me out, have a great night!

No comments: