Sunday, July 12, 2009

TGF Supplies, Supplies Challenge

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't posted much. I've been busy with school, then the shop, and of course, my hunny bunny comes first. Last night I was really inspired by other people's coloring technique; so I tried it for myself. I've always had a problem with the hair but it's actually looks "okay" to me. This week’s challenge for TGF (The Greeting Farm) was Supplies, Supplies. The rules are simple: Two TGF Stamps, one punch, and bling. That's it! It did take me awhile to figure out what to do, I was supposed to use another paper but I liked this one better.


Here's the supplies I used: Bazzil's Bubble Blue Cardstock, Tsunigi Bright Green Cardstock, Heidi Grace Designs - Beyond the Sea/Sea Bed Double Sided Cardstock Paper, Jolee's Dimensional Stickers - Sea Horses, Martha Stewart Crafts - Crab Punch, Carla Craft - Small Sakura Punch, Hero Arts Gemstones - Assorted Crystal Gemstones, Mermaid Anya Stamp, and the word "Fintastic" is from the Down by the Pond stamp set.


I'm always trying to learn how to color with my Copics, and trying to figure out nice color combinations for skin tones and hair color. So here's what I did:

Skin Tone:
  1. YR000 - Silk
  2. YR20 - Yellowish Shade

E21 - Baby Skin Pink (JUST for shadow ONLY)

Hair:

  1. BV02 - Prune
  2. BV13 - Hydrangea Blue
  3. BV17 - Deep Reddish Blue

Eyeshadow and Seashells:

  1. B52 - Soft Greenish Blue

Fin:

  1. G05 - Emerald Green
  2. G17 - Forest Green

Enjoy and have fun!

No comments: