Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Piece by Piece Card...

My hunny comes home today and tells me that it's one of our good friend's birthday today! These are the times where I am really thankful that I can just whip up a card! Now this card is so cool! It's a double slider card! My first one I made and I know that I'll be making more of it! In fact, I'm making another one tomorrow for another one of hunny's friend. Kudos goes out to Jenny for the inspiration of this card! But man...this card was "pieced" together! And for that part of the card, kudo's goes out to Tracy! She actually thought of Ian and the race car part! So there's a list on the products I've used. And one more sad tib-bit, I only have this one picture. I out the card into the envelope and totally forgot to snap the camera.



So the products I used:

Paper: American Crafts - Spring/Summer 12x12 cardstock, Bazzill's Lava Red Cardstock, Bazzill's Ebony Cardstock, Bazzill's Prince Charming Bling Cardstock, some kinda gray cardstock from Bazzill (no surprise there) and Mirri Silver Cardstock. I just realized this photo isn't the finished picture so, that means, there's a bright green Bazzill cardstock that I used for the base.

Stamps: Surfer Boy Ian from TGF, "Celebrate All Day" by Hero Arts (CL292), and "Designer Alphabet" by Hero Arts (CL069).

Embellishments: Happy Birthday Ribbon is from American Crafts, I also used embroidery thread (not shown), Copic Markers, Crop-a-dile, eyelets, buttons, Circuit Machine, Circuit Cartridge: Paper Doll Dress Up and Street Sign.

Hope you have a great night! I have more to post but I made presents for my friends (and they check my blog, as I do with theirs) so I'll post it tomorrow after our play date!

No comments: