Friday, July 3, 2009

Dotty Spotty Challenge from TGF

I really like doing these weekly challenges. It feels like doing these challenges exposes me to using different designs that I wouldn't normally use. That reminds me...someone told me about Hero Arts Blog Challenges. Gotta check that out after this! Well, enjoy.

Supplies I used to make this card:
doodlebug Sugar Coated Paper, Parakeet Cardstock, BoBunny Double Sided "Sage" Ribbon, HG Snuggle Stamp, Lucky Bunnies Stamp Set, and Copic Markers



Products used to make this card:
Parakeet Cardstock, Bitter Chocolate Cardstock, BoBunny Light Pink Cardstock, I forget the green poka-dot paper, Hero Arts Poka Dot Stamp, Flutter Anya Stamps, Copic Markers, Cricut, and Cookie Cutters by Quickutz.

Sorry it's so short and to the point...

No comments: